Villager Trolley Bus
Available from Hometown Manufacturing
The Villager is our original trolley design, which was introduced over 34 years ago. From private tour operators to fixed routes in downtown areas, the Villager is sure to bring classic style to any location. The Villager can be produced with elegant vintage features such as spiral brass, mahogany, and leather grab straps, or finished with mass transit features to create a more durable trolley for the workload of intercity fixed routes. The Villager can accommodate capacities ranging from 20-40 passengers. The Villager is also available in bio-diesel, series hybrid electric, LPG and CNG alternative fuels.
• Passenger capacities: 20-40
• Wheel bases: 158 inches, 178 inches, 190 inches, 208 inches, 228 inches
• Length: 22-40 feet
• Gross vehicle weight: 22,000 lbs. - 26,000 lbs.
• Chassis: Ford F53, Freightliner MB65
• Fuel types: gasoline, diesel, bio-diesel, series hybrid electric, LPG and CNG
• Vintage oak slat seating
• Transit flooring
• Arch-top windows
• HVAC packages
• ADA packages
• Altoona-tested: 10 years/ 350,000 miles (Diesel)
• Altoona-tested: 7 years/ 200,000 miles (Gasoline)