Mainstreet Trolley Bus
Available from Hometown Trolley
The Hometown Mainstreet is a medium duty rear engine trolley, with the same mechanic friendly, low maintenance features as the Villager. The Mainstreet is a durable hard working transit type trolley with components equal to any large metro bus operating on demanding passenger transit routes. The Mainstreet trolley can be equipped with basic standard features or loaded with transit features such as ducted HVAC system and lift U in step ADA packages suitable for large transit agencies. This classic rear engine, straight rail trolley is versatile for many transit applications.
• Passenger capacities: 24-40
• Wheel base: 160 inches, 190 inches, 208 inches, 228 inches
• Length: 28-40 feet
• Gross vehicle weight: 27,000 lbs. to 32,000 lbs.
• Chassis: Freightliner XB-S
• Fuel types: diesel & bio-diesel
• Vintage oak slat seating
• Transit flooring
• HVAC packages
• ADA packages
• Altoona-tested: 7 years/ 250,000 miles