CMW 8000 is a clear, colorless deep penetrating lithium silicate designed to stop concrete floor coatings & coverings from de-bonding due to hydrostatic vapor pressure coming up through concrete by creating a negative & positive side moisture barrier. CMW 8000 will purge alkalai salts and contaminents to the surface over several days & help eliminate existing effllorescnce problems from reocurring.
WHY CMW 8000?
* Permanent - becomes part of concrete
* Will stop minute fracture weeping of moisture (may require several coats)
* Insures longer lasting applications of floor coatings in areas of vapor pressure
* Applied to new or old concrete
* Improves concrete strength & chemical resistance
* Non-toxic, non-flammable and no odor
* Reduces and/or Eliminates hairline cracks and curing cracking in new concrete
* Acts as adhesion promoter for surface applied coatings
* In areas of high humidity, salt air - reduces potential of corrosive activity to rebar within econcrete
* Apply with Airless, Garden Sprayer, roller
* Concrete Driveways
* Concrete warehouse, factory, retail floors
* Basement and garage floors
* Retaining walls & concrete tanks pre-treatment
* Moisture vapor pressure reduction prior to floor coating, covering, tile or primer
* Efflorescense problem areas
* Below grade concrete – positive & negative side
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.