Track Vacuum Car (TVC)
Available from ARVA Industries Inc.
• 2 stage vacuuming – Debris collection & Dust collection
• Dirt and Debris container will be able to store 10 m³
• Fine dust/Filter compartment will be able to store 9 m³
• 20 cubic yard, side dump debris bin• Vacuums entire Roadbed and under platforms in both directions
• External Suction Hoses for Right of way debris cleaning
• Free Air rating of 65,000 m3/h
• TIER IV Cummins Engine - QSX15 – 630 hp rating
• Hydrostatic Drive
• Standard Pneumatic Braking
• Travel Speed 30 mph (50 km/h)
• Tractive effort of 18,000 lbs.
• Work Speed @ 3 mph (5 km/h)
• ANSUL Fire Suppression to contain flare-ups
• Climate controlled Operator Cabs at each end
• Seating for 4 including Operator – per Cab
• FRA I and II Windows
The blowing air is produced by two rotary vane air compressors which are strategically positioned close to the vacuum hood, under the vehicle deck.
The blowing jets produce an air veil within which the debris is directed to the central vacuum area and taken up by the main vacuum.
• The filter system consists of 144 compact fabric dry filters. These filters are oil and water resistant and are constantly blown by compressed air to ensure that the filters are clean and can work properly.
The fans suck the clean air after the filter system. The exhaust air is discharged through suitable louvers to outside in the atmosphere